when McGonagall finds out that Ginny is pregnant, and that the Weasley and Potter bloodlines will converge, she marks on her calender the day the child will turn 11 and that is the day she retires
i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING YOUR GUN TO THE GROCERY STORE
how does america even function like it sounds like a video game or something. grand theft freedom.
when i die i want teen wolf executive producer jeff davis to lower me into my grave so he can let me down one last time
- more superheroes with disabilities
- more superheroes with visible physical and prominent mental disabilities which affect their day-to-day lives and their superheroing in negative, significant ways
- more superheroes proud of who they are and fine with their disability
- more superheroes with entire arcs about accepting and learning to work with their disabilities
- no more magical recovery from disabilities
Hannibal and Merlin are similar in a way because you’re always hoping for someone to discover the main character’s secret.